Centralized Complaint Management Cell (CCMC)
At ASA Microfinance Bank (Pakistan) Limited, we welcome your suggestions/feedbacks/complaints, as we aim to achieve excellence through highest standards of customer services.
Who can complain
Any client or walk in customer who is facing a problem/injustice/delay in service/or unacceptable behaviour by staff.
Client complaint procedure
- Client can lodge their complaints/issues/suggestions directly to CCMC at Head Office.
- Customer may lodge his/her complaint/issues/suggestions through any of available CHANNELS:
Installed at all Branches
NICL Building, 7th Floor, Abbasi Shaheed Road Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
The following steps will be taken:
- A Client Complaint Resolution Officer (CCRO) at HO shall record all the complaints received from different channels in the complaint management system and an acknowledgement shall be sent to the complainant within 48 hours or the next working day.
- The CCRO shall accommodate all the complaints received through any source of communication channel and will assign a compliant number as well as tracking number, similarly, the complainants will be informed about modes through which they can track status of their complaints.
- Based on the nature of complaint, CCRO shall then route it to the concerned department for investigation and resolution.
- Complaint will be closed after resolution and the details are communicated to the customer.
- Complaints are assessed fairly, honestly and promptly. They are investigated competently, diligently and impartially.
- Customer confidentiality is maintained throughout the process.
- If a complaint does not require a detailed investigation, it will be closed within 7 working days or in a defined Turnaround time (TAT) under intimation to complainants as per SBP directives.
- The (CCRO) shall ensure that all complaints are responded to at highest priority within shortest possible time of the receipt of complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within (TAT), an interim response Callback/SMS shall be given stating the reason for delay.
- The complaint shall be attended to as early as possible. However, in case the complaint cannot be resolved or disposed of within particular time frame, it shall be passed on to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- In case of fraud related cases, the final reply, in the form of final response Call back/SMS, will be sent within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of the lodgment of the complaint.
- At the branch level, clients can lodge their complaint or submit this to an Operation Manager (OM) in writing. The OM has the responsibility to log every complaint at branch complaint register, which shall be dispatched directly to the centralized unit for investigation and record.
Banking Conduct and Consumer Protection Department (BC&CPD)
State Bank of Pakistan
I.I. Chundrigar Road Karachi.