ASA Pakistan’ contributions against COVID
- Donated PKR 16.2 million the ‘Prime Minister Covid Relief Fund’ (PMCRF) in the fight against COVID-19.
- Commenced awarenesscampaigns at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and distributed 500,000 brochures amongst clients, staff which helped in dispelling misinformation about the coronavirus while promoting precautionary measures such as wearing a face mask, washing hands for 20 seconds, maintaining social distancing and avoiding public gatherings.
- Donated 5000 disposable gowns, 700 scrub suits, and 6600 disposable face masks to ‘The Indus Hospital’.
- Donated 50 patient stretchers, including 100 Master Molty Foam pads with covers, 1000 scrub Suits and 15000 shoe covers to ‘Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre’ (JPMC).
- Donated 20 Multi-parameter monitors, 150 boxes of latex gloves and 500 KN-95 face masks to ‘Dr. Ruth K. M Pfau, Civil Hospital Karachi’.
Variety of past contributions
- Donated one ambulance ventilator and ultrasound machine with printer to the Edhi Foundation, a non-profit social welfare organization.
- Donated two water hand pumps to the communities of the villages Kirshan G Dhani and Kapoosar in Mithi Tharpakar, where there is a scarcity of potable water.
- Donated 10 wheelchairs and 10 fowler bed to Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre
- Donated 3 water tanks to AL-Madad Welfare Society Karachi.
- Donated sewing machine to disabled people.
- Donated hand pump to Village Sobiyar Bajeer Mithi in Tharparkar, where there is a scarcity of potable water.